BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BANKING LICENSE
License type: International Bank License
Regulator: Financial Services Unit (FSU)
Time for approval: 13-17 weeks
Minimum share capital: $500 000 – to be held either in a bank in Belize or in a Zone A Bank
Minimum number of shareholders 1
Minimum number of directors 1
Qualifications of the director: Financial Services Background
Other staff: 1 compliance officer with a proven track record
Documents needed: Passport, proof of address, bank statement of UBO
Annual renewal: $25 000
1. Formation of a company in Belize
2. Preparation and drafting of shareholder & officer agreements
3. Preparation and drafting of narrative business plan
4. Prepare three year financial projections.
5. Preparation and drafting of personal financial statements for owners
6. Identification and draft letters naming principal representative and auditor.
7. Draft and prepare required bank charter and prospectus
8. Preparation and drafting application with the Belize International financial services commission
9. Respond and draft responses to IFSC application inquiries.
10. Receipt of banking license from the IFSC
Sorry, you cannot submit the form without accepting our terms and conditions.